Leisure base of Sarrebourg :
A few minutes away from the city center by car, accessible by public bus or on boot by the sentier de la Sarre (Path of the Sarre - 20 minutes from the city center via the allée des Aulnes)
- Lake (13 ha) with beachside facilities, lifeguard supervision in July/August (2020 : Everyday until August 31th from 13:00 to 19:00)
- walking paths
- Beach volley
- Beach soccer
- Mountain bike hire
And also :
- Fishing (http://www.aappma-sarrebourg.com/ ) (only with a French fishing licence)
- Swimming pool
- Mini golf* : Open in July and August 2017 : July 2nd : 14:00-18:00. From July 3rd to August 31th : Monday to Friday : 13:30 to 19:00, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays : 13:30 to 17:30. Info : + 00 33 3 87 23 82 61 -- the rest of the year : open by appointment only : + 00 33 3 87 03 19 10
- Outdoor and indoor tennis courts*
- Indoor skate-park : Open Saturday from 13:30 to 17:30
* On reservation in the Hameau de Gîtes
And for your comfort :
- Camper van service (change oil, top up the water)
- Holiday village
- Picnic area
Langatte Leisure Centre - Etang du Stock
On the edge of the Etang du Stock, a real green beach with a sandy descent into the water is maintained for the well-being of all. Picnics are allowed. A barbecue area is provided near the beach (this area is away from the trees to avoid accidents). Swimming, lazing around, games and sunbathing are on the programme on the beach.
Mittersheim Leisure Center - Beach
The Mittersheim nautical base is located on the edge of a 220-hectare stretch of water. The beach is equipped and supervised from June 15 to September 15 by qualified lifeguards. Entrance fee: 4 € per car. Picnic area and walk along the waterfront. Campsite: pitches, chalets and tents for rent. Nature and sports centre accommodation for groups (capacity of 60 places per 5 or 6 beds per room). Nautical activities offered: sailing, canoeing, windsurfing or dinghy sailing.
Situated in the leisure area, the 1.4 ha lake is managed by the commune.
Swimming is not supervised. Access to the water is free and under the responsibility of the users.
Swimming in the open water in July and August under the supervision of a lifeguard.
Camper van and rest area.
Pond of Gondrexange
Created in the Middle Age by the monks fish farmers, the pond of Gondrexange, which extends over 700 hectares, is a great fishing spot renowned for the richness of its waters in fishes.
Wonderfully equipped for leisure activities, you can also fully indulge in the joys of the beach and water sports.
Pond forbidden to motor boats.