Since 37 years, Sainte-Croix wildlife park leads you on the footsteps of 1500 wild and domestic animals living in semi-liberty on 120 000 square meters of preserved nature.
Let yourself be taken away by the beauty of the landscapes and animals !
Since 2010, Sainte-Croix wildlife park enables its visitors to sleep in the heart of Nature in 18 unsual accommodations : lodges faing the wolves' territory, tree houses, Mongolian yurts, lodges facing the deer's territory or bivouacs during the stag rutting.
New in 2017 : the wolves' village
New in 2017 : A couple of gibbons will be joining the adventure "Mission biodiversité : Le voyage de Néo" + new presentation of the artic foxes and snowy owls
2017 : Open everyday
- March 31th to June 30th : 10:00 to 18:00
- July 1st to September 3rd : 10:00 to 19:00
- September 4th to November 5th : 10:00 to 18:00
- November 6th to November 12th : 10:00 to 17:30
Prices 2017 :
- 12 years old and more : 24,50 €
- 3 to 11 years old : 16,50 €
- Students and seniors 65+ : 22,50 €
- Less than 3 years old : free