To the east of the village, the castle will make you discover a rich past with its Renaissance facades and its history. This 13th century castle was remodelled in the 16th and 18th centuries. Earlier foundations from the Carolingian period on an ancient Gallo-Roman oppidum. Closed in July and August 2018 : renovation of the east façade: 2019 : Emergency intervention in progress. The castle remains closed until it is out of danger. Opening to the public planned from 7/7 to 15/08 if emergency interventions have been carried out.
- English, German
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor, Indoor
- Tour languages : English, German
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Guided tours with advanced booking
- Category of tourist venue - historic building : Listed historic monument (MH)
- Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building : Renaissance