The Park has 22 wind turbines between Foulcrey, Igney, Repaix and Amenoncourt. An 8 km free walking circuit has been marked out by the Club Vosgien at the start of the Igney / Autrepierre road (parking on site). The site is also accessible by the Circuit des Étangs, in Foulcrey. The association Lorraine Énergies Renouvelables organizes guided tours for groups (schoolchildren, students, adults and project leaders). It offers other guided tours on "La Route des Énergies Renouvelables", in Reillon (stopover gîte using wood and solar energy), in Mignéville (methanisation and biogas on a farm) and in Saint-Sauveur (Machet hydraulic sawmill). Rates according to the services provided.
- Bank drafts, Cash, Bank and GIRO cheques
- Products for sale : No
- Unusual accommodation : Yes
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor
- Type de sites techniques et industriels : Production d'énergie
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Guided tours with advanced booking, Educational tours, Signposted footpaths
- Accreditation : DDJS (local level of Ministry of Youth)