Muriel Vincent (paintings) and Yves Lantz (carving) welcome you in their workshop "Saint Michel", to discover a good range of masterpieces in their permanent and temporary exhibitions. You can also take wood and stone carving lessons (for beginners).
Opening hours: appointments only. The workshop is located in an old forest house, built in 1750.
- English, German
- Pratique de l'activité : Indoor
- Amenities - cultural heritage : Toilets
- Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage : Temporary exhibitions, Workshop (adults), Workshop (children)
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Visit on your own at all times, Visit on your own with advanced booking
- Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building : Contemporary