A campsite on a human scale (about 30 places) situated on the edge of the Stock pond, 2 km from the Ste Croix animal park. All pitches have a minimum surface area of 70m² and are equipped with electricity. Disabled access with adapted sanitary facilities.
Activities: water sports, canoe hire, stand up paddle, hiking, cyclo-tourism, tennis at 500m, fishing boat hire. Pets allowed on a lead, except in the Pods and chalets. Due to the fluctuating energy costs, the rates for the 2023 season have not yet been determined.
- English, German
- Animaux bienvenus
- Carte Bleue , Europcard - Mastercard, Visa card, French holiday vouchers, Cash, Bank and GIRO cheques
- Nombre d'emplacements total : 30
- Unusual accommodation : No
- Amenities on campsite : Electricity supplies, Motor home reception, Kids' playroom, Sports hall, Tennis, Semi-shaded, Restaurant
- Campsite services : Site locked at night, Grocer's shop, Booking of additional services, Bar / Drinks, Bread
- Recreational activities on campsite : Entertainment, Canoeing / Kayaking, Angling, Sailing, Signposted footpaths
- Camper vans: amenities and services : Provision of potable water, Filled with clean water, Grey water disposal (soapy water), Black water disposal (WC water and chemicals), Electricity socket, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Wifi, Toilet blocks, Showers
- Access to WIFI : Free WIFI
- Campsite prices (in season) Daily rate (tent) 16€