Products from local craftsmen
To keep a souvenir of your visit in Sarrebourg or for a gift, take a look around the Tourist Office shop and discover some lovely souvenirs for young and old alike.
You will find a wide range of local and artisanal products : books, candles, ceramics, soaps, cards and many other surprises. Enough to please all your friends and family!
- Postcards from the Amicale Philatélique de Sarrebourg
- Postcards from the Pays de Phalsbourg-Dabo Tourist Office
- Organic donkey milk soaps from the Mosell'âne farm
- Boubea handmade candles made by Béatrice Gaillard
- Odòs handmade candles made by Eugénie Wihlm
- Verre Luisant glass pendant lights created by Anne Holtzer
- J'aime La Terre ceramic objects created by Régine Lehner
- Souvenirs from the Association du Chemin de Fer Forestier d'Abreschviller
- Children's books published by Feuilles de Menthe
- IGN TOP25 hiking maps from the Club Vosgien de Sarrebourg-Abreschviller
- A selection of books on the history and traditions of Lorraine published by Le Républicain Lorrain
- Historical works on the Sarrebourg region published by the Société d'Histoire et d'Archéologie de Lorraine (Lorraine History and Archaeology Society)
And plenty of other surprises to take home with you as a souvenir of our destination.
All these products are on sale in the Tourist Office shop, while stocks last. So come and visit us!