Located at the foot of the Donon Pass, La bastide du soldat is an atypical accommodation located in the former school chapel of one of the three hamlets of the picturesque village of Abreschviller.
With a private access and garden, the bastide will be the perfect place to relax and get closer to nature.
and to get closer to the surrounding nature.
We are happy to welcome our four-legged friends at no extra charge.
The flat does not have wifi/TV, but instead we offer a selection of board games, books and magazines.
The nature, walking and horse riding trails and various historical sites (such as the forest train of Abreschviller) surrounding the village will allow you to discover our beautiful region at its best.
The accommodation :
1 large living room
1 double bedroom
1 mezzanine bedroom with 2 single beds
1 bathroom with shower / bath
1 separate toilet
Equipped kitchen : cooker, utensils, dishes ...
A desk area
Bed linen and towels provided
Garden furniture + barbecue (Attention charcoal not provided)
The flat does not have disabled access
The flat has a private car park
- Carte Bleue , American Express, Cash
- Nombre de personnes : 4
- Nombre de chambres : 2
- Unusual accommodation : No
- Description of holiday let : Separate entrance, Own garden, Private car park, Garden furniture, Floor, Private bathroom, Private toilet, Non-enclosed property, Separate toilet, Kitchen, Living room, Barbecue, Kitchen recess, Private bathroom
- Amenities in holiday let : Heating, Oven, Frezzer, Includes sheets and linen
- Recreational activities on site / holiday let : Angling, Footpath
- Access to WIFI : Free WIFI
- LUNDI ouvert
- MARDI ouvert
- MERCREDI ouvert
- JEUDI ouvert
- VENDREDI ouvert
- SAMEDI ouvert
- DIMANCHE ouvert