The Museum of Architectural Heritage of the Pays des Etangs is a remarkable example of half-timbered architecture. This 1750 house bears witness to the history of man and peasant architecture. Restored in a concern of exemplarity, it has a garden: local fruit species, hedge, wild plants, live willow, relaxation area....
- Cash, Bank and GIRO cheques
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor, Indoor
- Amenities - cultural heritage : Toilets
- Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage : Entertainment on a theme, Workshop (adults), Workshop (children)
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Visit on your own with advanced booking, Guided tours with advanced booking, Educational tours
- Accreditation : Ministry of National Education