TEMPLE RÉFORMÉ DU XIXÈME SIÈCLE
Historical: Daniel Lagrand is an industrialist of the valley de le Bruche and Oberlin’s disciple. He created a school in 1846 in Lafrimbolle in order to teach protestant families’ children living around Lafrimbolle-some of them came from the valley de la Bruche about 15 years before. This school was fitted out to serve as a chapel 3 years after in 1849. There was also an adjoining apartment for the teacher. The school was removed in 1885. The Chapel called oratory was afterwards extended. Since 1927 it has looked the same.
- Animaux bienvenus
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor
- Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage : Conferences, Concerts
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Tour of exterior only
- Category of tourist venue - historic building : Listed historic monument (MH)