Saint Quirin is classed among "France's most beautiful villages" and has a rich heritage: its baroque priory church (la Rose d’or) with tree onion shaped dome towers and its baroque Silbermann organ.
Its neighbouring communes- Métairies-St-Quirin, Vasperviller et Turquestein- also offer architectural values. Seven sanctuaries called the “Seven Roses” are to be discovered in Saint-Quirin and in the dependent communes of the Priory.
Open all year long. Nearby: the spring of Saint-Quirin is known for being miraculous. It cures the “scrofula” (skin diseases).
- English, German
- Unusual accommodation : No
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor, Indoor
- Tour languages : German
- Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage : Sound & Light show, Concerts
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Visit on your own at all times, Visit on your own with advanced booking, Guided tours with advanced booking
- Category of tourist venue - historic building : Listed historic monument (MH)
- Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building : Classical