The Sainte Thérèse Church, one of the « Seven Roses » of Saint Quirin (the pink rose), was built in 1968. A double staircase leads to the top of the campanile and the very structured light of the 17 stained glass windows which represent the family tree of Christ. St. Therese is a church "like no other" whose beauty and wealth are revealed gradually, like a painting. With the numerous shape, volume, light and colour variations every visit is a new discovery.
The access to the steeple is allowed only on demand for safety reasons.
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor, Indoor
- Amenities - cultural heritage : Toilets
- Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage : Concerts
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Visit on your own at all times
- Category of tourist venue - historic building : Listed historic monument (MH)
- Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building : Contemporary