The church of St Theresa, one of the "Seven Roses" of St Quirin (the Pink Rose) was built in 1968. A double staircase leads to the top of the bell tower and the brightness of the 17 stained glass windows represent the family tree of Christ. Ste Thérèse is a church "like no other" whose beauty and richness are revealed little by little. Each visit is a discovery, so many variations in form, volume, light and colour. Access to the bell tower is only allowed on request for security reasons.
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor, Indoor
- Amenities - cultural heritage : Toilets
- Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage : Concerts
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Visit on your own at all times
- Category of tourist venue - historic building : Listed historic monument (MH)
- Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building : Contemporary