The village of Saint-Quirin is a wonderful site which includes no fewer than 75 buildings and listed or registered constructions. In addition to civilian constructions, like farms and houses (mostly of the 18th-19th century), there are a lot of remarkable chapels and religious monuments (priory, church, tombs...). Without forgetting an impressive archaeological Gallo-Roman site in the forest which is accessible by a signposted route. Saint-Quirin is one of the two municipalities of Lorraine having the label "France's most beautiful villages". Audio-guide available during the tourist office's opening hours (from January to June: every day except Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 AM to midday and from 1:30 PM to 5 PM; in July and August: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 AM to midday and from 1:15 to 6 PM, Fridays from 8 AM to midday and from 1:30 PM to 6 PM, and Saturdays/Sundays from 1:30 PM to 6 PM). Price: 3€, group of 10 audio-guides: 20€ and families: 7€.
- English, German
- Animaux bienvenus
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor
- Tour languages : English, German
- Amenities - cultural heritage : Toilets
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Guided tours with advanced booking, Signposted footpaths, Tour of exterior only
- Category of tourist venue - historic building : "Finest villages in France" listing