The village of Saint-Quirin is a wonderful site which includes no fewer than 75 buildings and listed or registered constructions. In addition to civilian constructions, like farms and houses (mostly of the 18th-19th century), there are a lot of remarkable chapels and religious monuments (priory, church, tombs...). The village of Saint-Quirin is an exceptional site; there are no fewer than 75 buildings and structures there that are listed (categories 1 and 2). In addition to secular buildings such as farmsteads and dwellings (largely from the 18th and 19th centuries), Saint-Quirin is home to numerous chapels and sacred monuments (monastery building, church, wayside crosses, grave crosses, tombs, ...) that are quite remarkable.
Saint-Quirin was declared one of the "most beautiful villages in France" by the association Les plus Beaux Villages de France. Located at the foot of the Donon in the Vosges massif, the town of Saint-Quirin, labelled "Green Holiday Station", is also worth a visit. Located on the famous GR5 hiking trail, it offers its visitors a wooded setting full of paths that are just right for nature lovers and mountain biking enthusiasts.
This picturesque village welcomes the international hiking festival "Rando Moselle".
- English, German
- Animaux bienvenus
- Unusual accommodation : No
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor
- Tour languages : English, German
- Amenities - cultural heritage : Toilets
- Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage : Temporary exhibitions
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Signposted footpaths, Tour of exterior only
- Category of tourist venue - historic building : "Finest villages in France" listing
- Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building : Antiquity, Baroque, Classical
- LUNDI ouvert
- MARDI ouvert
- MERCREDI ouvert
- JEUDI ouvert
- VENDREDI ouvert
- SAMEDI ouvert
- DIMANCHE ouvert