From the 1st to the 3rd Century, people used to live at William's Cross hamlet: you can still see vestiges of houses, sanctuaries, necropolis and a sandstone quarry. It is a good exemple of the rural life during the Gallo-Roman era. While searching the site, some furnitures have been found: you may see them at Sarrebourg Museum. Open visit // Guided tour for groups: on request only (free).
Access: while leaving Sarrebourg, take the D44 and the D46 until Saint-Quirin. Then, follow the direction of Abreschviller.
- Animaux bienvenus
- Pratique de l'activité : Outdoor
- Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage : Concerts
- Conditions of visit (individuals) : Visit on your own at all times, Guided tours with advanced booking, Signposted footpaths, Tour of exterior only
- Category of tourist venue - historic building : Listed historic monument (MH)
- Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building : Antiquity
- LUNDI ouvert
- MARDI ouvert
- MERCREDI ouvert
- JEUDI ouvert
- VENDREDI ouvert
- SAMEDI ouvert
- DIMANCHE ouvert